Get tickets here!
Click here for all the details!
- Blue Lightning @ Morningside2 - 6pm (AWAY)
- Monsters Practice - 6:00pm - Field 1
- SuperColt Practice - 6:00pm - Field 3
- Orioles Practice - 6:00pm - Field 4
- Yankees Practice - 6:00pm - Field 6
- Shamrocks Practice - 6:00pm - Field 1
- Pony AA Practice - 6:00pm - Field 3
- Red Sox Practice - 6:00pm - Field 4
- Divas Practice - 6:00pm -Field 5
- Sr. Pirates Practice - 6:00pm - Field 6
- Sr. A's Practice - 6:00pm - Rooney
- Colt @ Beechview Tournament - 6:30pm
Saturday, 4/26: OPENING DAY!!
- 8u Blue Lightning vs Monsters - 10am - Field 1
- 12u Shamrocks vs Divas - 12pm - Field 1
- Farm - Mets vs Cubs - 1:30pm - Field 4
- Farm - Cardinals vs Pirates - 1:30pm - Field 5
- Senior - A's vs Yankees - 1:30pm - Field 6
- 10u Venom @ BAGAA - 1pm - Gillott Field
- Colt @ Beechview Tournament - 8:00pm
BHAA Picture Day (held on Opening Day 4/26)
See schedule of team photo times here. Players should arrive in full uniform at the designated time for your team. NOTE: iindividual photos may be taken at any time during the day. The photo order form may be downloaded here.
- Colt @ Beechview Tournament - 4:00pm
- Mustangs @ Gators Blue 2/4pm - Monroeville
- Crush vs BAGAA - 3:00pm - Field 4
- Divas @ North Hills#3 - 4:00pm
Opening Day - This Saturday - April 26!!- In just a few days, the curtain will rise on the 2014 baseball/softball/teeball season for Brighton Heights Athletic Association. It all kicks off this Saturday, April 26, when each ballplayer will have their own moment in the spotlight during BHAA's annual Opening Day Celebration, followed by a day of games in many age groups. Regardless of whether your ballplayer has a game on Saturday, all players should plan to be there in full uniform to participate in the procession.
The complete schedule follows:
Teeball and Softball Opening Ceremonies - Field 4 – 9:00 am
- Players should report to the field in full uniform no later than 8:45 am
Baseball Opening Ceremonies - Field 4 – 12:30 pm
- Players should report to the field in full uniform no later than 12:15pm.
Opening Day Games and Picture Day - See schedule to the left.
50/50 raffles will be held during teeball, baseball and softball.
Throughout the day, BHAA merchandise and tickets to BHAA's May 2 Night at the Races fundraiser and BHAA Kennywood Day will be available for sale. Cash and checks made payable to "BHAA" will be accepted.
MLB Pitch, Hit & Run
On May 3rd, BHAA will host the MLB Pitch, Hit, and Run event at 12:00 on the lower fields. It is a chance for all boys and girls who are 14 and under as of July 17, 2014 to showcase their talents in pitching, hitting and base running. Winners of this local competition get invited to a Sectional competition with a chance to advance to PNC Park and possibly to the MLB All Star game for the National Competition. This event is not limited to BHAA families, so invite your schoolmates, neighborhood friends, and family members. Registration will be completed at the event. Volunteers are definitely needed. Please contact Brian Daeschner at email@example.com to volunteer. You can click here for more information:
Blue Lightning started its season swinging the bats fast and often, scoring 5 runs in the first and third inning and 3 runs in the second and fifth inning. The girls brought the same intensity to the field starting the game with a nice out from Alyssa Minton to Chanyee White. Blue Lightning players also had heads up plays at home and third to end innings. It was a great start to the season.
04/23: Crush-22 | Hampton#1-8: The Crush start their season with a 22 - 8 victory over Hampton. The temperature was cold but the bats were hot. Britainy Geiger led the way going 4 for 4 including her first Homerun. Eight others reached base at least 3 times, Sammy Palmieri, Shayla Salamacha, Olivia Horgan, Jai Moore, Shaun Eubanks, Ally Platt, Haley Brady and Emily Bonidie. Platt made her 15u pitching debut, pitching the final 3 innings.
4th Annual BHAA Night at the Races
Friday, May 2 St. Cyril's - Axmacher Hall
Tickets $15 advance | $20 at the door
Click here for all of the details!!
Horses are also available for purchase for $5 each. If your horse wins in a race, you win $25. You do not need to be present at the Night at the Races to win.
Click here for horse order form.
***TICKETS and HORSES may now be purchased
online in our store - Click here.***
Or get tickets from your team mom or on Opening Day!